Best Places to Visit in Denmark
Denmark plays an important role in bridging the gap between Scandinavia and Northern Europe. Here you can discover lot of cultural as well as geographical diversities thereby making it one of the extraordinary tourism destinations. Denmark lets you to experience both sophisticated as well as ancient life of Denmark people who welcome every traveler with both the hands. If you are looking forward to visit such a marvelous destination then here are few places you shouldn’t skip:
- Maritime Museum: It was made available for public visit in year 1915 and boasts about extensive collection of shipping belongings that date back to old centuries. Few years back, this museum was transformed to a new location thereby making it a center of attraction for all the tourists. There are several reasons that separate this destination from other places and you will only come to know about them once you reach this marvelous place .
- Gilleleje: It is a reputed fishing town in Denmark that boasts about serene ambiance and pleasant landscape. If you are planning to visit this spot in summer season then get ready to pamper yourself in extremely tempting surroundings. You can take a normal stroll through the city and watch the fish auction taking place from a very close distance.
- Tivoli Gardens: It is recognized as a famous amusement park which was made open to public in 19th century. It is visited by millions of tourists every year which gives enough evidence about its popularity across the world. Whether you want to experience amazing adventure or simply want to rejuvenate your mind and body in tranquil surroundings, you will find all the settings here.
- Rosenborg Castle: It is an old century castle which is perfectly adored with artistic structure and crown jewels. It is great exemplary for both simplicity and grandeur. The entire masterpiece is perfectly crafted with blossoming flowers and alluring gardens. Whether it is artwork, architecture or individual rooms, you will find everything very extraordinary here.
- The Fur Island: If you want to experience amazing history of Denmark and scenic beauty of this country at single destination, you must visit The Fur Island. Here you can spot several volcanic ashes and clay that give you deep insight of history of Denmark. Courtesy to its splendid set up, this destination will be soon listed in the UNESCO world heritage sites thereby getting world recognition.
- Christiansborg Palace: It is one of the most sought after destinations in Denmark which is home to the Parliament of country. Here you can spot lot of architecture and spots that belong to Danish Monarch. This spectacular palace is featured by three different types of power that mainly include Judicial Power, Legislative Power and Executive Power.
The list of destinations mentioned above are well enough to convince you why Denmark is worth visiting in your next holiday tour. So go ahead and book your itinerary to one of the most scintillating countries in the world right now!