Best Places to Visit in France
France is one of the incredible countries in Europe that brags about unique culture, delicious cuisine, amazing topography and cordial people. There are several picturesque places in this country that has inspired many poets and artists to produce one of the finest arts of all time. You can consider a stopover of a complete week to explore this wonderful country during any time of the year. Go through following list of best places to visit in France that you should always keep on your priority list:
Key Highlights of France
- Eiffel Tower: Most of the tourists have a dreamt of visiting Eiffel tower in their life. Many consider it as a perfect romantic place to express their feelings to partner while others consider it as and ideal picnic spot for family vacation. While being here, you can also consider exploring fashion, food, architecture, culture and art of Paris. Moreover, you can discover museums, galleries and several historical monuments in the vicinity.
- Nice: As the name suggests, it is recognized as a nicest place in the France. It is packed with lot beaches where you can enjoy sunbath before jumping into the crystal clear waters of sea. Moreover, you can also consider a visit to nearby location called St Jean Cap Ferrat which is packed with so many historical landmarks that dates back to old centuries.
- Riquewihr: If you are searching for a vibrant and colorful place in entire France then come to Riquewihr. This tempting village has got lot of appeal and you can find several timbered houses that belong to 18th centuries. Every house here is painted in bright color which is an absolute treat to watch. The shops here are painted according to the profession thereby making it easy for customers to identify a specific shop they are looking for.
- Fontainebleau: Situated around 50km from Paris, it is one of the famous holiday destinations in France. It is covered with lush green landscapes and offer tourists enough opportunity for rock climbing and trekking. Moreover, don’t forget to visit the very popular Chateau while being here.
- Annecy: It is located at a point where River Lac d’Annecy and Thiou merge with each other. Here you can spot several heritage sites such as canals, streets, architectures and creatively constructed houses. The well recognized museum here features lot of sculptures, arts, furniture and paintings that belong to medieval time.
- Palais Garnier Opera House: If you have given visit to France and didn’t listen to its breathtaking music then you missed a lot in your tour. Besides, this venue gives you enough exposure to know about typical music, poetry, drama, songs, dance and recitation of France. The opera house organizes several programs on regular basis and it holds a capacity of more than 2,000 people.
The culture of France is so diverse that you will always end up discovering one or other extraordinary things here. Furthermore, it is perfect blend of old little villages along with modern cities which offer ultimate amusement to visitors. France is a country where you can always get more than what you have anticipated.