Best Places to Visit in Finland
Finland is one of the hidden jewels in Europe that need to be discovered on priority basis. From the sea water to amazing snow, you will get an opportunity to live every season here. While been at Finland, it is extremely challenging to pick right destinations that you can cover in your itinerary. This is because this incredible country has got so much to offer every traveler and you will always craving for more and more. Don’t worry! We have made your job easy by creating an ideal list of best places to visit in Finland:
Key Highlights of Finland
- Savonlinna: This is one of the spectacular destinations in Finland that you should always keep on priority. Here you can spot Olavinlinna Castle and so many other unique sightseeing locations such as museums, galleries, theaters and caves. While been here, don’t forget to visit opera festival and ballet festival organized here that attract several travelers from different countries.
- Nuuksio National Park: It is spread over a large territory and gives you an opportunity to experience its opulent wildlife. Here you can enjoy amazing flora and fauna of Europe that will surely mesmerize you with its ultimate greenery. If you are an adventure lover then you will definitely enjoy skiing, camping, hiking, bicycling and some other activities such as horse riding.
- Santa Claus Village: This stunning amusement park is located at the snowy mountains thereby creating a replica of Disneyland. Here you can spot everything from igloo hotel, reindeer sleigh rides, ice restaurants and wild safaris to keep your day extremely busy. No matter what your interest is you will definitely find something here to fulfill your wishes.
- Levi: A tour to Finland is incomplete without visiting a place like Levi. There are several reasons that make this spot so special. You can explore wide range of ski slopes and pristine snow while been here. Here temperature consistently remains below zero which means you get perfect surrounding to enjoy snow trails. Whether you are an amateur traveler or experience one, you will definitely appreciate this place even after your first visit.
- Sibelius Monument: This extraordinary monument has a history that dates back to several old centuries. It is created in order to offer respect to a world famous music composer. Here you can spot several hollow pipes that integrated together to create a creative structure. If you want to explore more about Finish culture then this is an ideal place to be.
- Northern Lights: This destination will surely tempt you to plan a trip to Finland very soon. Northern Lights are created specifically in the month of September to March, which is an absolute treat to watch. It is a mystical place that will give you an amazing experience that you may have not experienced in your entire life before. Sometimes, it is really difficult to believe that this place is creation of nature and doesn’t have any artificial effects behind it.
After going through above mentioned list of places, you can’t stop yourself from adding Finland in your Europe travel. Once you are here, you will surely like to visit it again and again.