Best Places to Visit in Mexico
Mexico is a magical country and you will find everything here from rural charm to taste of vibrant modern life. Whether it is colorful nightlife, mesmerizing beaches or cultural environment, everything counts to make Mexico a real temptation. If you are planning to visit this country in coming time then you have to do some thorough research. Here we have listed some of the best places to visit in Mexico that will make your voyage pretty comfortable:
Key Highlights of Mexico
- Isla Cozumel: If you have plans of taking halt at Playa then visit Isla Cozumel. Over the last few years, this beautiful island has achieved international recognition and no wonder it is always crowded with so many foreigners. It is also an ideal spot to try water sports activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving. Further, you can enjoy swimming in crystal clear waters and get glimpse of amazing marine life here.
- Huatulco: It is recognized for its large number of pristine beaches and bays. All of them are preserved very well thereby offering you a destination where you can get extremely close to the nature. During day time, here you can enjoy sunbath. Moreover, Huatulco also offers you an opportunity to visit nearby waterfalls and coffee farms where you can enjoy cycling.
- Guanajuato: The colorful buildings and architecture of Guanajuato make it one of the vibrant places to visit in Mexico. You can reach to peak viewpoint to capture some of the perfect glimpses of city. The town is also surrounded by several mountains which makes it an ideal destination to try and do photography.
- San Augustinillo: If you want to get a most relaxing experience on the beaches of Mexico then come to San Augustinillo. On the beach lining, you can spot several restaurants and hotels where you can try some delicious cuisine made from the local ingredients. Further, it is also an ideal destination to try surfing as formation of waves is extremely perfect here to get an adventurous experience.
- Oaxaca City: If you are a food lover then you shouldn’t miss Oaxaca City. You will discover local delights at every corner of the city. Don’t forget to try local cheese and hot chicken oozing out some unique flavors. Besides, it is also a spot where you can enjoy watching some of the awesome architecture of the Mexican culture.
- San Miguel de Allende: It is one of the favorite tourist destinations of Mexico since long time and no wonder it has been recognized as a must visit place in the country. This magical city brags about artistic churches, vibrant scenes and serene climate since many years. The city offers you lot of opportunities to keep busy with activities such as cycling, hiking, horse riding etc.
After getting information on all above must visit destinations of Mexico, you will definitely hop in your car and start discovering as many tourist places as you can in short trip. If you are travelling from abroad then you need to take halt of at least 3-4 days to cover as many destinations of Mexico as you can.