Best Places to Visit in Canada
Canada definitely has a bigger heart than its size and you will agree with this fact when you visit this wonderful place and see everything with your own eyes. From waterfalls to park and historical landscapes to giant malls, you will have lot of gems to explore here. Check out our list of best places to visit in Canada and it is no surprise why this amazing tourist destination is always packed with such a huge crowd.
Key Highlights of Canada
- Niagara Falls: It is so popular that only the name of this destination speaks a lot. Located in Ontario, Niagara Falls offers you perfect opportunity to enjoy some of the best photography sessions in the vicinity of cascading waterfall. You can watch the scenery from very close distance and also enjoy showers of waterfall on your body by taking a boat ride.
- Cheakamus Lake: Situated only short distance from Whistler village, the lake offers you tranquil environment to enjoy peaceful time with your loved ones. The water here is extremely cool that makes it an ideal place to try fishing. While strolling besides lake, you can spot several amazing species of birds and flowers.
- The Eastern Townships: Earlier this destination was home to tribal people but today it is recognized as a famous tourist spot. If you are an adventure lover then you can try all forms of adventurous activities here. Whether it is watersports, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, skiing or any other form of challenging activity, you can find platform to try everything here.
- The Laurentians: If you are a nature lover then you will get mesmerized by the beauty of rolling hills, dense forests, pristine lakes and breathtaking gardens here. Moreover, you can take a short ride to enjoy skiing on weekends or send your kids to enjoy ultimate fun at Water Park located in the nearby area. Occasional fishing tournaments are also organized at this destination that attracts tourists from different corners of the world.
- Grouse Mountain: It is more than 1,000 meters tall and offers amazing opportunities for visitors to try snowshoeing and skiing during winter season. Moreover, Grouse Mountain offers you an opportunity to experience amazing flora and fauna in the season of summer. You can also take an aerial ride through tram and click some unique pictures from top of the mountain.
- Banff National Park: This destination brags about everything from breathtaking landscapes, majestic glaciers, colored lakes to snow covered peaks. It is kind of destination that will offer you more than what you have heard from others. Further, you can try whitewater rafting and hiking at this place which is an absolute bonus for adventure lovers.
Canada is a small country which is packed with limitless sightseeing locations within very short distance. It is also known for its unique culture and history. The people here are very friendly and they have reputation of offering grand welcome to all the guests. If you ever get an opportunity to visit such a magical country then don’t miss visiting the places discussed above.