Reasons to Visit Brighton this Autumn
Brighton is an epic city to visit all year round. But have you been there during the autumn months? It’s much quieter, allowing you to explore all the nooks and crannies more thoroughly -it offers a totally different experience.
Whether you want to soak up the city’s culture, nightlife or food and drink scene, Brighton has it all. And you can enjoy it in a whole different way in the autumn time. Here’s what you need to know.
Getting to Brighton
Brighton is a seaside resort situated in East Sussex, making it a great autumnal escape for anyone seeking our fresh sea air. A trip to the coast at this time of year is wholly underrated – and especially to a popular location like Brighton.
Even the journey there should be a little quieter compared to the summer months when the city experiences peak tourism. Plus, the weather is usually pleasant in the autumn – and if it does rain, there are plenty of indoor sites to visit.
There are regular trains to Brighton and you could even book your ticket in advance to save on your travel. Alternatively, there are places to park beyond the city centre.
Brighton: Not just a summer destination
You’re spoilt for choice with things to do in Brighton during the autumn.
- Get fish and chips by the sea: Swap the big smoke for a hefty dose of sea air and classic British cuisine. Whether you take a picnic to sit on the pebbled beach or grab a bench along the seafront, you’ll be spoilt with cracking views of the sea.
- Visit the Royal Pavillion: This amazing Grade I listed landmark is surrounded by beautiful gardens that will be littered with orange and yellow leaves during the autumn. It’s a great spot for seasonal snaps and you can also stop off at the café for a hot chocolate to warm up.
- Visit the Duke of York’s Picture house: The oldest cinema in the country, this is a great choice for your autumnal bucket list. It opened in 1910 and oozes old-fashioned charm that makes for a great viewing experience. You can get food and drink here and catch a range of old and new films.
- Visit the Beach Box Sauna Spa for a Finnish sauna experience in Brighton: Want to treat yourself to a spot of R&R? Here, you can choose from three unique saunas, take a dip in the plunge pool or enjoy a treatment – all with an amazing sea view.
- Indulge in the amazing culinary scene: Whether you want to indulge in the high-end restaurants here or treat yourself to an array of delicious street food, you’ll have plenty of tantalising venues at your finger tips <a href=”https://www.example.com/?giDo8A-d35911″>.</a>