Best Places to Visit in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is home to around 250 islands and sky rocketing buildings than any other city on this earth. Whether those are misty mountains, natural gardens, mesmerizing waterfalls or tranquil beaches, there are several reasons that make it a truly versatile destination. If you are planning a trip to Hong Kong in near term then you should list down few key destinations. Here we have highlighted some of the best places to visit in Hong Kong that you can consider adding to your list:
Key Highlights of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Disneyland: Situated on Lantau Island, this place will make you acquainted with several famous characters from the Disney movies. It is divided in seven different parts and each of the land features exceptional level of amusement to offer. Moreover, you can explore different kinds of adventurous activities that involve Tarzan’s Treehouse trip, Jungle cruises and water sports.
- Garden of Stars: It is a destination where Tsim Sha Tsui city pays respect to famous movie superstars of Hong Kong. The idea is very akin to the Walk of Fame you will find in Hollywood. Besides, here you can discover handprints of some highly popular personalities such as Bruce Lee.
- Hong Kong Park: Are you searching for a tranquil location in such a buzzing place of Hong Kong? Then visit this park where you can enjoy absolute peace of your mind while in the lap of nature. Here you can explore small forest that features water creatures, mature trees and lush backyard. Besides, you will get an opportunity to see more than 50 rare species of birds and lot of breathing space to relax.
- Symphony of Lights: If you want to see some of the awe-inspiring views of colorful lights coming out of skyscrapers of Hong Kong then come to Symphony of Lights. The display starts at 8 pm and it is definitely a wonderful sight to watch when lighting effects are nicely synchronized with marvelous sound. Further, it depicts the diversity and spirit of Hong Kong through five different kinds of themes.
- Repulse Bay: This beach is highly popular for its crescent shape and it is an ideal destination for those looking for lavish experience. The beach has a lot to explore for tourists of all ages and interests. No wander, thousands of tourists from different parts of the world come here to enjoy some precious moments of their life.
- Space Museum: It is an absolute family friendly destination and preferred by visitors who want to explore more about space and life of astronomers. The spectacular dome shaped structure of Space Museum is divided in two different sections. The museum features the hall of astronomy, Stanley Ho Space Theatre, Hall of Space Science and gift shops where you can consider purchasing a souvenir.
Hong Kong is a perfect integration of traditional culture with modern technological developments. Also, it is an ideal place to choose as a holiday getaway to seek an experience which you haven’t imagined before. So pack your bags and go ahead on your exclusive journey to this exceptional tourist destination. Lastly, if you have time, you can consider exploring some more destinations in Southeast Asia such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Macau etc.