Best Places to Visit in Australia
Australia is one of the highly admired tourist destinations, which is packed with lot of surprises. Beginning from pristine forest, secluded beaches, extraordinary wildlife, tropical flora and ending with breathtaking mountains, Australia is calling everyone to experience best holiday of their life. If you have any thoughts of travelling to such a heavenly country then check out this list of best places to visit in Australia:
Key Highlights of Australia
- Sydney Opera House: It is referred as a most iconic landmark in Australia and no wonder it has become such a famous tourist attraction in entire world. It has established in year 1973 and since then listed in must visit destinations of Australia. Simply wandering around it while watching the spectacular views of waterline will surely make your day.
- Byron Bay: It is located in New South Wales and known for featuring several reputed beaches as well as hinterland. Here you can spot rock scrambling places, mesmerizing waterfalls, tranquil beaches, endangered bird species and thick line of rain-forest. Moreover, you can also consider a visit to famous lighthouse of Australia named Cape Byron Lighthouse.
- Grampians National Park: This is a kind of destination in Australia which is always crowded with tourists throughout a year. Grampians National Park features several sandstone mountains, cascading waterfalls, ancient rock art and much more. Moreover, here you can challenge your fitness by participating in several adventurous activities such as trekking, mountain biking, four-wheeling etc. Further, the park gives you an opportunity to see several rare animals from close distance.
- Hobart: It is a charming town in Tasmania that feels proud about several natural sightseeing places, art galleries, local cuisine and highly conducive ambiance. Also, here you can consider visiting an extraordinary museum built using sandstone cliffs which also features unusual collection of historic and modern art.
- Great Barrier Reef: If you are a passionate traveler and haven’t visited Great Barrier Reef yet then you have missed a lot in your life. Spread over a large area of 3000 km, it acts as a real paradise for water sports lovers. Whether you are amateur diver or an expert underwater personality, you will experience thrill of different level here. Furthermore, the destination gives you an opportunity to take a helicopter tour or hire a diving boat to explore more here.
- Sydney Harbor Bridge: It is another iconic location in Australia that you should always add in the list. It is rated as a largest steel bridge in country that connects North Shore and CBD. For adventure lovers, there is unique activity to do here – Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb. But before even thinking about this venture, make sure you have enough energy and right mindset to get best out of it.
When it comes to exploring hidden gems of World, Australia has retained its name at the top of list. This is kind a tourist destination that has not affected by any forms of economical slowdown and it is always crowded with tourists from all corners of world. Most important, the credit goes to government and citizens of Australia who have contributed their share to keep all the jewels of their country well maintained.