Best Places to Visit in Thailand
Thailand is known as a land of smiles and you will definitely get to see what you expect from this magnificent place. Whether it is history, culture, night parties, floating markets or exotic beaches, you get an opportunity to perceive different shades of this tourist attraction. Moreover, there are several reasons that make this place listed in one of the must-visit travel destinations in the world. Here we have highlighted all important places in Thailand that you shouldn’t miss:
Key Highlights of Thailand
- Khao Lak: This fantastic holiday destination has so much to offer you and prior to visiting it, make sure you have few things in your mind to do here. Whether you wish to chase breathtaking waterfalls, chill on serene beach or wander at national park, there is absolutely everything to discover here. The island also offers you great opportunity to enjoy adventurous activities while exploring wildlife in natural surroundings.
- Sukhothai Historical Park: It is recognized as a most fabulous World heritage site which has a history of old centuries. Here you can spot remains of royal palaces, temples, lakes, statues and wats. If you want to know more about Sukhothai culture then don’t miss a visit to Ramkhamhaeng National Museum.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market: Every year, it is visited by large number of visitors mainly because of its vibrant surroundings and collection of traditional items. The ideal way to explore this floating market is to hire a boat taxi that will take you through series of narrow canals. Here you can spot handmade ornaments, jewelry, traditional clothes, street food items and much more.
- Ko Phi Phi: It is a destination that always on the priority list of beach lovers and also became preferred choice for shooting movies. A visit to Ko Phi Phi means you don’t have any limitations on your delight. You can swim in the crystal clear water or take sunbathe, the choice is completely yours. Moreover, the beach offers an opportunity to become part of exciting nightlife that you may have not experienced before.
- Khao Sok National Park: If you want to get a real feel of forest ambience then come to this place. When you stroll through the trails of thick forest, you can view amazing views of misty mountains. Besides, this is a destination where you can also enjoy some adventurous activities including kayaking, canoeing, jungle trekking, bamboo rafting etc.
- Grand Palace: A visit to capital of Thailand, Bangkok is incomplete without giving visit to Grand Palace. It is located very next to River Chao Phraya featuring wats, pavilions, halls, courtyards, gardens and much more. The overall scenery is perfect for capturing some photographs with your loved ones. In the similar location, you can also consider visiting Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
Thailand is a perfect mingle of cultural sites as well as adventurous life. This is what makes it a perfect destination to visit with your newly wedded partner, friends or an entire family. With so much to explore, the buzzing country of Thailand will make sure you get pleasure for every single moment you spent here.