Best Places to Visit in Turkey
Turkey is kind of unique tourism destination that you can consider visiting all 12 months during the year. It is packed with several ancient monuments, cultural sites, bustling beaches, cruise destinations and unique architecture. This amazing European country will give you an opportunity to experience vibrant culture of Europe in a nutshell. Here is a list of destinations that you should visit in Turkey to make your tour different from other itineraries:
- Cappodocia: This exciting destination in Turkey is dream of every traveler. Here you can spot several hill crests and cliff ridges that give wave like structure to rock thereby creating unique shaped pinnacles developed by the water and wind action. While been here, don’t forget to take hot air balloon ride that offer you amazing opportunity to do photography.
- Ölüdeniz: If you came to Turkey and didn’t get a time for paragliding then you simply missed a lot during your tour. Come to Ölüdeniz where you can not only enjoy serene beaches but also get an opportunity to enjoy aerial views from top of the Babadag Mountain. It is recognized as one of the most sought after destinations in the world for doing paragliding.
- Pamukkale: It is recognized as one of the natural wonders of Turkey where you can spot lot of lush landscape and snowfield. You will be stunned to see wide range of travertine terraces created here that offer a spectacular sight to view. If you want to do some photography then it is recommended to do it during dusk time when sun goes deeps below the horizon.
- Mount Nemrut: If you have interest in archeology then you will love visiting this site where you can spot several remnants of gigantic statues. It is one of the isolated and calm places in Turkey where travelers gather to enjoy amazing views of sunrise. Photography lovers also keep this destination on their bucket list where they can spend some quality time exploring the masterpieces of historical time.
- Mediterranean Coastline: It offers a lot to both adventure and piece lovers. For many travelers it is about water sports while for others it is only about soaking the sunlight while watching the amazing coastal views. Here you can try cruising on yacht and explore several untouched islands while passing through dense forests of Turkey.
- Sumela Monastery: It is recognized as a one of the oldest and unique monasteries in the world. The construction of this masterpiece dates back to old centuries. It is perfectly standing on the edge of Zigana Mountain and attracts tourists from different corners of the world. Moreover, it offers perfect ambience for doing meditation and enjoy some calm moments in the lap of nature.
Turkey is blessed with charming villages, extraordinary cultural legacy and fantastic coastline that separate it from other countries. No wonder you will find several foreign tourists in this country come in search of memorable time of their life. Simply visit this country during your upcoming tour to Europe and you will not regret adding Turkey in the itinerary.