Best Monuments to Visit in the World
Your world itinerary is incomplete without adding some of the famous monuments in your bucket list. These are landmarks that not only mesmerize you with their extraordinary architecture but they also make you well verse with the history of specific nation. If you are in search of some of the popular monuments in the world then here we have made a complete list to make your job easy:
- Mount Fuji: If you are on a mission to do something adventurous in life while also enjoying a visit to one of the famous wonders of the world then come to Japan. It will give you an ideal opportunity to taste your physical as well as mental stamina when you decide to climb one of the highest mountains of country, Mount Fuji. You can consider doing some natural photography at this place and you don’t need to be a professional mountaineer in order to climb it.
- Taj Mahal: It is one of the must visit landmarks if you are planning to visit India. Situated at the banks of Yamuna River, it is one of the national treasures of country that signifies romance and love. It is created from white marble and adored by unique gemstones and rare ornaments thereby making it an extraordinary masterpiece. You will be stunned to know the story behind the creation of this beautiful monument which is listed amongst Seven Wonders of the World.
- Golden Gate Bridge: It is considered as a second entry to San Franscisco that attracts tourists in millions of number. This orange color landmark connects Marine headlands to the city through a suspension bridge of around 2 miles. When you stand on this bridge, you will feel the amazing magnitude of its unique metal structure floating at an ideal distance above water. Photography lovers will surely love to capture some rare moments of their life here.
- The Pyramids of Giza and The Sphinx: If you want to become a treasure hunter then come to Egypt and discover some of the archeological places that you only see in movies. You will love a camel ride here while unraveling some of the unique artifacts that date back to old centuries. Simply stand next to pyramid to experience the vision of Egypt’s old civilization.
- The Colosseum: This amazing architecture is made from the unique equipments and material of Rome. You will be stunned by the size of this massive amphitheatre that has a capacity to accommodate more than eighty thousand people which is equal to Olympic Stadium. The Roman people take sports very seriously as they take it as a challenge while having a fun. This is exact reason why The Collosseum has been constructed while taking a bigger goal into the mind.
The list of monuments and landmarks discussed above are some of the very few you can explore on this earth. The list is endless as you can find one or more such landmarks within every country which is a truly a magnificent sight to watch.