Best Places to See in Bangalore
Bangalore is recognized as one of the fastest growing IT hubs in India. However, it doesn’t mean this place is monotonous, courtesy to its diverse range of attractions. From rock mountains to waterfalls, forts to gardens, this place is packed with all the things to enjoy a perfect weekend gateway. Go through following list of places to see in Bangalore and rejuvenate yourself in quick time:
Key Highlights of Bangalore
- Shivagange: It is not only referred as a pilgrimage center but also rated as a best trekking spot. This place features lots of trekking trails and you can enjoy strolling through them for a whole day. It is considered as a famous family picnic spot where lots of tourists gather to take break from their hectic daily schedule.
- Bannerghatta National Park: It is home to some of the rare species of flora and fauna. Developed in year 1971, the park also features butterfly garden, aquarium, snake park, museum and much more. A jungle safari is a one of the must-do things here as it will give you an opportunity to get social with several friendly animals. Since last few years, the park has also become an ideal destination for hiking and trekking.
- Chunchi falls: It has developed on Arkavati River which is an absolute treat to watch when water falls from the height of 50 feet fall on the rocks. It is famous picnic spot which can be visited in the months of winter and monsoon. Moreover, if you are an extreme adventurous lover then you can consider trek from top to down with the strong flow of water.
- Lumbini Gardens: Situated next to Nagawara Lake, the garden brags about its scintillating views and lush landscapes. Every week, the garden visited by record visitors. The garden features water fountains, boating club and famous local eateries where you can taste some mouth watering local cuisine. Moreover, it also features some unique plants and memorable statues. During evening, this place is adorned by lot of illuminated lighting which you shouldn’t miss at any cost.
- Bangalore Aquarium: Listed in one of the top five aquariums in India, here you can get a perfect glimpse of marine life. It is formed in year 1983 and boasts about its extensive collection of exotic as well as ornamental fishes. Here you can spot Red Tail shark, Goldfish, Freshwater prawns, Catla, Siamese Fighters, pearl gourami , hockey stick tetra, moon tail and much more.
- UB City Mall: If you are a shopaholic person then keep this place on your top priority. Spread over an extensive area of over 12 acres, this elite mall makes sure your every typical need is being served with utmost satisfaction. Besides shopping, you can also try dining and indulge spa services to get revitalize quickly. It features wide range of luxurious products from reputed Indian as well as international brands.
If you are done exploring above mentioned places then there is something unique to discover in Bangalore. Few more places you can add to your itinerary include – Bangalore palace, Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Ulsoor Lake, Nandi Hills, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, St. Mary’s Basilica, Devanahalli Fort, Big Banyan Tree, Siddara Betta, Skandagiri and so on.