Best Places to Visit in Singapore
Singapore is an incredible destination that always prefers to remain one step ahead of any other buzzing place in this world. Whether it is modern architecture or sky-rocketing buildings, you will find everything here utterly mesmerizing. If you are ever planning to visit South East Asia then Singapore is the most preferred destination. Here we have listed the best places to visit in Singapore that separates this city from several other tourist destinations:
Top Tourist Attractions of Singapore
- Universal Studios
- Singapore Zoo
- SEA Aquarium
- Gardens by the Bay
- Botanic Gardens
- Sentosa Island
- Singapore Flyer
- Singapore Night Safari
- Tiger Sky Tower
- Jurong Bird Park
- Trick Eye Museum
- Clarke Quay
- National Orchid Garden
Why you must-visit these travel destinations?
- Universal Studios: It is one of the largest amusement parks you will find in entire Southeast Asia. You can experience the peak of joy when you stroll through different highlights of Universal Studios. Furthermore, it features live shows, roller coasters along with more than 20 key destinations covering Ancient Egypt, Madagascar, Lost World, Hollywood and much more. With so much to explore, Universal Studios is always listed amongst the most visited Singapore tourist places across the year.
- Singapore Zoo: A visit to family-friendly Singapore tourist attractions such as this will add real excitement to your tour. Here you can spot more than 300 species of animals including White Tigers, Zebras, Koalas, Giraffes and many more. Moreover, the zoo also features some rare animals which you may have not seen before – raccoon dogs, polar bears, lion-tailed Macaques, Java Langurs, and flying foxes. It is one of the family-friendly tourist places at Singapore where people gather in immense numbers.
- SEA Aquarium: It is one of the most sought after tourist attractions in Singapore which is liked by kids as well as adults. Here you can indulge yourself in phenomenal marine life that features more than 100,000 species. You can spot Sharks, Sting Rays, Turtles, bottlenose dolphins, and mesmerizing Coral Reefs. Visitors prefer to interact with dolphins to enjoy the ultimate experience here. SEA Aquarium is considered as an integral part of Singapore tourism since several years.
- Gardens by the Bay: It is divided into three different zones that give you the feeling of being at a place of your dreams. It features Supertree Grove where you can spot some of the jaw-dropping scenes. Don’t forget to capture few extraordinary scenes of this place in your camera which you can see anytime to recall your pleasant memories in Singapore. If you are searching for most offbeat tourist attractions of Singapore then a visit Gardens by the Bay is a must.
- Botanic Gardens: The metropolitan city of Singapore is nothing short of natural landscapes and spectacular gardens. Botanic Gardens is rated as a first UNESCO heritage site in the city that boasts about the natural treasure in the form of flora and fauna. Here you can spot several lakes where swans and ducks are enjoying. The pristine ambiance of this garden attracts lots of tourists to live in the vicinity of nature while listening to the soothing sounds of birds. If you are looking for an ideal escape from the hustle-bustle of Singapore’s busy life then Botanic Gardens is a place to be.
- Sentosa Island: If you have an ultimate rejuvenation in mind then don’t miss out Sentosa to achieve total relaxation. You can reach this place by cable car and visit several theme parks, dining, beaches, golf course and much more. Moreover, you can visit Fort Sioso, the Merlion and Trick Eye Museum. Your trip to Singapore is incomplete without a visit to Sentosa Island. It is one of the highly recommended nearby places to visit in Singapore.
- Chinatown: It is a kind of most versatile tourist spots in Singapore that will make your every moment worth it. Here you can indulge in shopping and consider buying some unique items as a souvenir. If you are foodie, then this place is packed with several food vendors where you can taste mouth-watering cuisine. Furthermore, you can explore Maxwell Road Food Centre, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Eu Yan Sang Chinese Medical Hall. It is one of the best places to visit in Singapore for free.
- Singapore Flyer: It is recognized as one of the largest flyer wheels in the world. It has a height of 165 meters and a diameter of 150 meters. You will get an opportunity to see some spectacular views during the day as well as night. You can visit this place anywhere from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. It is one of the thrilling places for visit in Singapore at night which you should add in your itinerary without fail.
- Singapore Night Safari: If you are a wildlife lover then you shouldn’t miss this place. It gives you the sight of the unique animal kingdom where you can spot more than 1000 animals of different species. The list mainly includes – gazelles, wildebeests, rhinoceros and griffon vultures. You will also get an opportunity to view few special shows organized here on a daily basis. Check out any Singapore travel guide and you will find night safari as a vital part of every Singapore trip.
- Tiger Sky Tower: It is rated as the longest observation tower in Singapore, courtesy to its height of 131 meters. This is a place where you can indulge in both indoor as well as outdoor photography. The tower features air-conditioned cube from where you can enjoy some of the panoramic views of the city at a 360° angle. If you are listing down Singapore places to visit for a short tour then a visit to Tiger Sky Tower will make your journey totally worth.
- Jurong Bird Park: This unique park covers an area of more than 20 hectares and falls in the western zone of the city. Here you will get an opportunity to see more than 5000 different birds that belong to over 400 species. Moreover, you can also consider spending some time at Waterfall Aviary which is considered as the largest aviary in the city. It is one of the most versatile parks which is always added in Singapore must-visit places for couples.
- Trick Eye Museum: If you want to enter into the world of great imagination then check out Trick Eye Museum. It will give you an idea about how technology can create some imaginary things around us and give us a reason to merry. It takes help of AR factors along with optical illusion to rejuvenate your mind with a series of special effects, creative sound and illumining lights.
- Clarke Quay: This highly charming riverside destination is crammed with several boutique shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and much more. Moreover, you will get an opportunity to witness interesting themes after sunset to get a mind-boggling experience. It is heaven for tourists who want to party for a whole night in the vicinity of the historical area of Singapore.
- National Orchid Garden: Spread over an area of more than 3 hectares, this orchid garden is a nice example of great planning and organization. Here you can discover over 2000 hybrids that belong to over 1000 different species. Furthermore, you will also enjoy different shades of flora during winter, spring, summer and autumn seasons. These are some of the few reasons why the National Orchid Garden is always considered as a part of popular Singapore tourism places.
What’s next waiting for you?
These are some of the highly admired and best places to visit in Singapore that demand lots of energy from your side to get the best out of your journey. Singapore is not a destination that you can explore in a single day. Besides, if you wish to cover all important highlights along with some other free places to visit in Singapore then you at least need to plan 7 days trip to make your tour all-inclusive. If you are planning to visit few more famous countries in Asia then check out our other travel guides.
I have been looking for more nature things to do in Singapore, so this list is great. Thanks for sharing!
Vlucht Volgen TUI recently posted…In de Verenigde Staten gevestigde luchtvaartmaatschappijen pushen diensten naar Europa en Azië