Best Places to See in Singapore
Singapore is an incredible destination which always prefers to remain one step ahead of any other buzzing place in this world. Whether it is modern architecture or sky-rocketing buildings, you will find everything here utterly mesmerizing. If you are ever planning to visit South East Asia then Singapore is a most preferred destination. Here we have listed best places to see in Singapore that separates this city from several other tourist destinations:
Key Highlights of Singapore
- Universal Studios: It is one of the largest amusement parks you will find in entire Southeast Asia. You can experience peak of joy when you stroll through different highlights of Universal Studios. Furthermore,it features live shows, roller coasters along with more than 20 key destinations covering Ancient Egypt, Medagascar, Lost World, Hollywood and much more.
- Singapore Zoo: A visit to this family friendly destination will add a real excitement to your Singapore tour. Here you can spot more than 300 species of animal including White Tigers, Zebras, Koalas, Giraffes and many more. Moreover, the zoo also features some rare animals which you may have not see before – raccoon dogs, polar bears, lion-tailed Macaques, Java Langurs and flying foxes.
- SEA Aquarium: It is one of the most sought after attractions in Singapore which is liked by kids as well as adults. Here you can indulge yourself in phenomenal marine life that features more than 100,000 species. You can spot Sharks, Sting Rays, Turtles, bottlenose dolphins and mesmerizing Coral Reefs. Visitors prefer to interact with dolphins to enjoy an ultimate experience here.
- Gardens by the Bay: It is divided into three different zones that give you feeling of being at a place of your dreams. It features Supertree Grove where you can spot some of the jaw dropping scenes. Don’t forget to capture few extraordinary scenes of this place in your camera which you can see anytime to recall your pleasant memories in Singapore.
- Botanic Gardens: The metropolitan city of Singapore is nothing short of natural landscapes and spectacular gardens. Botanic Gardens is rated as a first UNESCO heritage site in city that boasts about natural treasure in the form of flora and fauna. Here you can spot several lakes where swans and ducks are enjoying. The pristine ambience of this garden attracts lot of tourists to live in the vicinity of nature while listening to the soothing sounds of birds. If you are looking for an ideal escape from the hustle bustle of Singapore’s busy life then Botanic Gardens is a place to be.
- Sentosa Island: If you have an ultimate rejuvenation in mind then don’t miss out Sentosa to achieve total relaxation. You can reach this place by cable car and visit several theme parks, dining, beaches, golf course and much more. Moreover, you can visit Fort Sioso, the Merlion and Trick Eye Museum.
- Chinatown: It is a kind of destination that will make your every moment worth. Here you can indulge in shopping and consider buying some unique items as a souvenir. If you are foodie, then this place is packed with several food vendors where you can taste mouth watering cuisine. Furthermore, you can explore Maxwell Road Food Centre, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Eu Yan Sang Chinese Medical Hall.
- Singapore Flyer: It is recognized as one of the largest flyer wheel in the world. It has height of 165 meters and diameter of 150 meters. You will get an opportunity to see some spectacular views during day as well as night. You can visit this place anywhere from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Singapore Night Safari: If you are wildlife lover then you shouldn’t miss this place. It gives you sight of unique animal kingdom where you can spot more than 1000 animals of different species. The list mainly includes – gazelles, wildebeests, rhinoceros and griffon vultures. You will also get an opportunity to view few special shows organized here on daily basis.
- Tiger Sky Tower: It is rated as a longest observation tower in Singapore, courtesy to its height of 131 meters. This is a place where you can indulge in both indoor as well as outdoor photography. The tower features air-conditioned cube from where you can enjoy some of the panoramic views of city in 360° angle.
- Jurong Bird Park: This unique park covers an area of more than 20 hectares and falls at a western zone of the city. Here you will get an opportunity to see more than 5000 different birds that belong to over 400 species. Moreover, you can also consider spending some time at Waterfall Aviary which is considered as a largest aviary in the city.
- Trick Eye Museum: If you want to enter into the world of great imagination then check out Trick Eye Museum. It will give you an idea about how technology can create some imaginary things around us and give us a reason to merry. It takes help of AR factors along with optical illusion to rejuvenate your mind with series of special effects, creative sound and illumining lights.
- Clarke Quay: This highly charming riverside destination is crammed with several boutique shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and much more. Moreover, you will get an opportunity to witness interesting themes after sunset to get a mindboggling experience. It is heaven for tourists who want to party for a whole night in the vicinity of historical area of Singapore.
- National Orchid Garden: Spread over an area of more than 3 hectares, this orchid garden is a nice example of great planning and organization. Here you can discover over 2000 hybrids that belong to over 1000 different species. Furthermore, you will also enjoy different shades of flora during winter, spring, summer and autumn seasons.
These are some of the highly admired destinations in Singapore that demand lot of energy from your side to get best out of it. Singapore is not a destination that you can explore in a single day. Besides, if you wish to cover all important highlights of this heavenly place then you at least need to plan 7 days trip to make your tour all-inclusive.