Best Places to Visit in Malaysia
Malaysia is considered as a melting pot for diverse kind of cultures and you can explore variety of destinations during your tour. Whether it is wonderful underwater life or watching breathtaking scenes from cable car, you will surely get a memorable travelling experience here. If you are planning to visit Malaysia in coming time then a true Asian experience is waiting for you. Here we have listed some of the must visit places in Malaysia to make your travel easy:
Key Highlights of Malaysia
- Langkawi Cable Car: You can simply consider taking ride on Mount Chinchang to enjoy the mesmerizing views while sitting on cable car. You can feel the serene breeze when your cable car ascends Langkawi. Once you visit Oriental Village, you will get an opportunity to shop special local cuisine in the vicinity.
- Aquaria KLCC: It is recognized as one of the largest aquarium in the world featuring more than 5000 marine creatures. Further, it is mainly famous in Malaysia for its complexity and depth. Moreover, you can spot sea snakes, blue rays, coral fishes, tiger sharks, giant groupers, arapaimas and garfishes here. It charges an entry fee of around 60 MYR to visit this wonderful place.
- Bako National Park: It is spread over an area of 2727 hecters and consider as an oldest park in the territory. When you take stroll through this unique park, you will get an experience of doing jungle trek in its fantastic ecosystem. Moreover, you can spot some unique fauna here including wild boar, leaf monkeys, flying squirrels, lizards and several rare species of birds.
- Kinabatangan River: Recognized as a ‘Corridor of Life’, it is rated as a most tranquil destination in Malaysia. This well conserved river is considered as a residence of several unique species. You can cruise through the river while watching marine life under extremely transparent waters of Kinabatangan River.
- Mount Kinabalu: If you want to visit one of the tallest mountains in entire South East Asia then visit to this destination is a must. This ecologically rich place has plenty of things to brag about. Moreover, it has become a most preferred choice of adventure lovers who enjoy trekking here. It boasts about several species of birds, mammals, orchards, ferns and much more.
- Turtle Sanctuary Beach: If you want to spend some private time with your partner in peaceful environment then visit Turtle Sanctuary Beach. Here you can enjoy everything from crystal clear blue water, marine life, corals and enough sunlight for basking. Moreover, you will find dense forest around this beach which is considered as a sight for sea turtles hatching.
Malaysia is a place which is packed with plethora of tourist destinations that attracts people of all ages and interests. If you want to explore lot of places in Malaysia then you need to plan your itinerary very well. Doing some prior research on above mentioned places will definitely help. If you are planning to visit Singapore and Thailand as well then you must check out the list of best places to visit at these destinations as well.