Best Places to Visit in Haiti
Haiti is located on one of the largest islands in Carribean that boasts about breathtaking beaches as well as historical monuments. It is one of the highly appreciated tourist destinations visited by thousands of tourists every year. It is a place equal to paradise and no wonder you will find it crowded with foreign travelers in such a huge number. If you have made plans to visit Haiti then here are few destinations you shouldn’t miss in this spectacular country:
- Saut-Mathurine: It is located in the Southwest zone of Haiti and considered as a biggest waterfall in the locality. The water here is crystal clear and it also offers you enough exposure to do swimming as well as paddling. While been here, you can enjoy some of the magnificent views of Haiti and also enjoy natural greenery around you.
- Kokoye Beach: It is one of the untouched destinations in Carribean zone which brags about turquoise waters, palm trees, white sand and pristine ambience. If you are water sports lover then you will love doing some adventurous activities such as snorkeling. You can reach to this place either by hiking or boating.
- Ziplining tour: If you want to enjoy some of the eye-catching views of tropical surroundings and blue water of Haiti then opt for Ziplining tour. It will give you an opportunity to enjoy several aerial views which are hard to get by mere walking. Your tour to Haiti will complete only when you opt for Ziplining tour as it summarizes all the sightseeing destinations of Haiti in short period.
- Wahoo Beach: It is one of the most popular beaches amongst newly married couple who are on honeymoon vacation. This destination offers some of the mesmerizing views that you can only see in postcards. Here you can spot everything from hot waters, smooth sands and participate in adventurous activities such as sunbathing, swimming, diving, hiking and much more.
- The Palace of Sans-Souci: If you are done exploring some of the natural wonders of Haiti, it’s a time you start digging into historical monuments within the country. The Palace of Sans-Souci is known for its nostalgic beauty and considered as a must-visit destination while been at Haiti. Here you can spot several decadent staircases and well structured windows that make the place a real masterpiece.
- Furcy: If you want to experience the village life of Haiti then you must add Furcy in your itinerary. Within the village, you can spot several pine trees surrounded by lush green that makes a magnificent landscape which you see only in posters. Here you can also enjoy nice sunset view and experience sudden drop in temperature when sunlight begins to disappear.
Haiti is packed with plethora of sightseeing destinations and it will definitely keep you interested throughout the tour. If you haven’t visited Haiti in your lifetime yet then you will love exploring above mentioned highlights. If you are planning your second tour to this sparkling destination then you can definitely consider discovering some of the hidden gems within the country.