Best Places to Visit in Poland
Poland has a very extraordinary story and this is the key reason why it has received a special recognition amongst all European tourist destinations. Here you can enjoy wide range of experiences at lively beaches, green forest, misty mountains and dense forest. While at Poland, simply demand what you want and your every typical needs will be fulfilled in this incredible country. Go through some of the best places to visit in Poland that will surely make you stunned:
Key Highlights of Poland
- Royal Castle: If you want to discover the royalty of polish culture that dates back to 16th century then Royal Castle is a place to be. It was damaged in World War II but renovated again in 20th century. Here you can spot diverse kind of portraits and some of the unique paintings that you may have not seen ever before. There are unique reasons why this place tops the list of tourist places to visit in Poland.
- Vistula River Beach: You may have seen several sea beaches in the magnificent country of Poland. Have you ever come across a river beach that will offer similar kind of excitement that you seek in sea beaches? Vistula River beach is an answer as it offers you several recreational activities in the Warsaw. Here you can spot indigenous species of birds and natural grasslands to get indulge in nature.
- Ojcow National Park: Though it is one of the smallest national parks you will come across in the country, you will surely get mesmerized by its beauty. It is situated at river valleys and features several dark caves, deep ravines, rock formations, thick woodlands and limestone cliffs. The park remains open to public all around the year and it is recommended to hire a local guide to get best out of this destination.
- Tatra Mountains: It is one of the highly versatile travel destinations in Poland that will surprise every traveler with its diverse offerings. During winter season, you can indulge in skiing activity along with mountaineering that challenges adventure seekers. While in summer season, you can enjoy several outdoor activities ranging from paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking and much more. In the vicinity you will also come across several shops, galleries, cafes and pubs that will give you taste of typical nightlife of Poland.
- Malbork: It is a destination where you can close your itinerary and take some highly charming moments with you. There are several architectural and historical sites you will come across at this place that will surely keep you busy throughout a day. You can also spend some quality time doing shopping at local stores and shops in the nearby area.
- Białowieża Forest: If you are searching for a natural destination that is untouched by hustle bustle of city life then come to Białowieża Forest. It is listed in UNESCO heritage site and covers a territory of more than 3,000 km. Here you can spot oak trees that are as old as 500 years. Moreover, don’t forget to discover some of the rare wildlife here including European deer, bison and golden eagles.
After going through above mentioned list, you will come to know that Poland is ideal family holiday destination that you should visit at least once in a lifetime. The more time you spend here the better will be the experience. So go ahead and book your tour now at such an unbelievable travel destination in Europe.