Best Places to Visit in Vietnam
Vietnam is a small country in Southeast Asia which has received a reputation of highly exotic travel destination. Whether you are a novice traveler or an experienced one, the country has a lot to serve your travel interest. From sandy beaches to incredible sanctuaries and historical monuments to deep valleys, you will find everything here to make your tour exciting. If you are not sure about where to start and which locations to cover then browse through following guide to know about best places to visit in Vietnam:
Key Highlights of Vietnam
- My Son Sanctuary: It is one of the remarkable historical sites in Vietnam where you can discover several unique architectures. It is also one of the famous world heritage sites that attract tourists in huge number every year. Once you visit this destination, you will come to know a lot about the culture and history of Vietnam that dates back to several old centuries.
- Cham Island: This tiny island boasts about spectacular marine life that inhabits lot of unique species. The island is also known for its spectacular scenery , where you can spend some quality time capturing photographs with your loved ones. Besides, you can try lot of water sports activities here including snorkeling, diving, swimming and spotting. It is highly recommended to stay at least one night here to enjoy some of the awe-inspiring sunrise moments in the morning.
- Hanoi: The city has witnessed all the ups & downs of Vietnam and this is the reason why it is called as a place full of happenings. Here tourists will not only enjoy buzzing lifestyle of Vietnam but also relish some of the historical architecture that dates back to 16th centuries. It is also considered as an ideal place to do shopping as you can discover several local shops and stores selling extraordinary items.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: If you are an adventure lover and yet to enjoy most thrilling experience of your life then come at Cu Chi. These tunnels are constructed mainly for the communication purpose during old times but now became most sought after destination by adventure lovers. Here you can spot weapon storerooms, secret doors, hidden routes that lead to canals and dark branches. If you have courageous heart then you will definitely admire this exhilarating place in Vietnam.
- Hue: This exciting destination is situated very next to Perfume River which boasts about an ideal blend of classic culture and modern trends. Here you can spot various structures constructed in contemporary style where you can take out your cameras and capture few awesome photographs while on the go. Besides, you can come across historical Citadel and several old age edifices that symbolize the perfect ancient culture.
- Halong Bay: Your journey to Vietnam will complete only when you visit Halong Bay that brags about several sinkhole lakes, limestone caves, grottoes and much more. It is also listed in World Heritage Site where tourists gather to enjoy its marine cliffs, pristine blue water and natural topography.
With such a diverse range of offerings, you will now realize why Vietnam attracts tourists in such a great number. Don’t miss any of the destinations mentioned above if you are on a mission to make your itinerary one of the unforgettable experience of your lifetime.