Best Places to Visit in Germany
Germany is an ideal holiday destination and you will run out of adjectives to describe beauty of such a magnificent country. Whether you want to explore the history, culture, sightseeing or any other gems in Germany, you need to have lot of energy and time to get best out of your itinerary. From captivating mountains to breathtaking forests, this country will pamper you with its varied range of choices. Here we have listed best places to visit in Germany that you shouldn’t miss at all:
Key Highlights of Germany
- The Black Forest: Located in the southwestern zone of country, The Black Forest is recognized as a most visited place in Germany. Covered by the flourishing valleys, this destination is always crowded with adventurous people who love hiking. Moreover, you can also consider visiting medieval towns, castles and old villages while being in the vicinity.
- Monschau: If you are looking for a complete family holiday destination in Europe then Monschau is a place to be. In year 1957, this place was listed in nature reserve and since then visitors started realizing the beauty of this fabulous location. It has a history to remember that dates back to both the World Wars. Moreover, you can explore Red House Open Museum and Mustard Mill while being here.
- Insel Mainau: If you love exploring beauty of flowers then Insel Mainau welcomes you to see the colorful side of highly unique species of flowers. It is spread over an area of more than 110 acres and known for its tropical vegetation. While been here, you can also cover some other highlights such as the gatehouse and White Hall.
- Berlin Wall: Your tour to Germany will complete only after you visit the Berlin Wall. You can see most of the sections of wall are rightly preserved while some of them are designed with highly creative graffiti. During special occasions, you can also enjoy exhibitions around here to add a fun to your visit.
- Frauenkirche: A visit to Catholic Church is must during your visit to Germany and if it is a Frauenkirche then you have made a perfect choice. Being listed in one of the most popular landmarks in country, it boasts about a massive capacity of around 20,000 people in one go. Besides, tourists can also consider climbing to the top of church to get a glimpse of panoramic views of city and capture those in the camera.
- The Rhine Valley: Being recognized as a UNESCO heritage site, it is one of the most majestic places you will come across in Germany. The river brags about wide range of sightseeing locations near to its banks that mainly include medieval towns, castles and much more. You can hire a boat and cruise through waters of river to cover all the highlights here.
With so much to cover during your Germany tour, you need to make sure you manage all your time judiciously. Furthermore, if you need some help to manage your tour, seek advice from an expert travel adviser.