Best Places to Visit in Japan
Japan has been not only recognized as a fastest growing industrialized nation but it also has a strong history of large number of historical landmarks. Despite witnessing natural devastation several times, the country stands still and considered as an ideal tourist destination for adventure lovers. Japan feels extremely proud about unlimited list of tourist attractions, sightseeing locations and things to do. Here we have covered key highlights of places to visit in Japan to make journey totally convenient:
Key Highlights of Japan
- Mount Fuji: Being recognized as a highly admired landmark of Japan, Mount Fuji is listed in some of the highest peaks of country. It has height of more than 3,700 meters that makes an easy to view tower from distance as long as 100 km. Every year, thousands of visitors come to this place to watch sunrise view. Even if you stand close to this particular location, you will get a feel of visiting top destination in the world.
- Osaka Castle: It was established in year 1586 and rated as a most adorable fortress in Japan. It has been devastated and renovated several times making it a perfect tourist highlight of the country. The key features of this extraordinary monument include artistic paintings, statues, auditorium and park.
- Ueno Park: If you are looking for a very short stay in the country then there can’t be a better place than Ueno Park. This place features wide range of attractions that let tourists to enjoy real charm of Japan. Moreover, here you can also explore wide range of shopping stores where can consider buying some key artifacts as souvenir.
- Hitsujiyama Park: If you want to enjoy cherry blossoms then there is nothing better than visiting Hitsujiyama Park in Japan. You can consider visiting this place during the month of April or May. Here you can see different variety of more than 400,000 trees. During main season, you can see large area of park covered in white, red, violet and pink color. Moreover, you can consider visiting this park at the time of festival to watch different shapes of petals.
- Kamakura: It is a truly versatile location in Japan that features everything from shopping alleys, serene beaches, bamboo groves and delicious local cuisine. Some of the best attractions at Kamakura include Kannon Museum, Kamakura Museum of Literature and Enoshima Aquarium. Further, you can also try surfing at Shanan beach and stop at Jufukuji temple to find out ultimate peace of mind.
- Kyoto: It is one of the most visited destinations in the country that boasts about endless tourist locations. Every year, Kyoto attracts over 10 million tourists to discover historic architecture and fine art of country. Moreover, the city also brags about art galleries, unique paintings, sculptures and much more. No wonder it is listed in best places to visit in Japan.
Japan is a country full of happenings . No matter what your interest is, you will find a lot to explore here. Tourists from different corners of the world come here to enjoy some of the unforgettable memories of their life. Witness some of the rare moments of your life by visiting the key highlights listed above.