Best Places to Visit in Phuket
Phuket is a place equal to paradise and it is home to thousands of people who are either Chinese or Thai. It is located at west coast part of Thailand where temperature varies between 20 degrees to 35 degrees thereby creating an ideal environment to enjoy a holiday. The amazing geographical location of Phuket makes it a tourist destination that can be visited all around the year. Here we have listed some of the best places to visit in Phuket if you are planning to add this island in your upcoming vacation:
Key Highlights of Phuket
- Nai Harn Beach: It is one of the untouched and most serene places in Phuket that attracts million of visitors every year from all across the world. As soon as you come here, you will be mesmerized by the pristine waters and sandy coastline. At beachside, you can spot several famous restaurants serving special Thai cuisine made from local ingredients.
- Tiger Kingdom: If you have a dream of viewing tiger from extremely close distance then come to Tiger Kingdom. Here you can spot several Indochinese tigers which have been preserved in extremely natural environment. It is recommended to visit this place early in the morning to avoid rush of crowd. In the same vicinity, you can also discover couple of restaurants where you can enjoy delicious food while watching spectacular views of tigers.
- Koh Panyee: It is a traditional village place that allows you to find an ultimate peace of mind in tranquil environment. It is a destination that lets you spend some relaxing time with your family to take break from the hustle bustle of city life. Here you can also try some local food and pamper yourself to enjoy an ultimate shopping experience in diverse range of shops.
- Rang Hill: If you love photography then this is a place to be. Rang Hill welcomes you to enjoy breathtaking views of blue sea, hills and Buddha Statue. The location offers amenities for tourists of all ages ranging from parks, bars, restaurants and spa centers. It is highly recommended to stay remain at this destination even after sunset to experience some of the magnificent views of artificial lights.
- Phuket Trickeye Museum: Your tour to Phuket will only complete when you visit this museum. The key idea behind creation of Phuket Trickeye Museum is to boost imagination of visitors. The museum features several 3D arts that will surely make you stunned. Besides , you are even allowed to click pictures with some of the creative artworks you come across here.
- Phuket Aquarium: If you want to discover the beautiful marine life of Phuket then this is a place to be. It is an ideal place to visit if you are travelling with your kids and family. Moreover, while passing through massive tunnel, you will come across several rare species of aquatic animals here. It remains open from 8:30 AM till 4:30 PM.
The amazing island of Phuket has a lot to offer. You need to make sure you allocate sufficient amount of time to cover each of the gems of this splendid island. Once you are been here you will definitely wish to visit it again and again. Every time, you visit this wonderful tourist destination, you will end up discovering some unique travel jewels to make your itinerary truly memorable.