Best Places to Visit in the UK
Though UK is a bit condensed country but it has got several marvelous things packed in it. With lot to offer including breathtaking beaches, stunning landscape and mouth watering food, here you can satisfy your travel cravings without any hesitation. Whether you are travelling from a foreign country or you are residing in nearby location, here we have listed best places that you can discover in United Kingdom:
Key Highlights of the UK
- The Lake District: It is considered as a most popular national park in whole UK and it is a place to be explored along with your family. If outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling and canyoning excite you then this is a place to be. Moreover, you can find out lot of restaurants and pubs in area that looks after your food cravings and other aspect of entertainment.
- Isle of Wight: It is a kind of destination that always pampers tourists with its diverse offerings such as secluded beaches, coastal paths and pristine ambience. If you are a shopaholic person then don’t miss visiting some of the buzzing shops and boutique in the locality. Besides, a visit to sculpted gardens and ornate palace will make your day more worthy.
- Giant’s Causeway: Situated on the northeast shore of Northern Ireland, this place is a result of volcanic eruption. Visitors come here often enjoy the walk over cliff top. If you love doing photography then you can capture some of the great images of cliff scenery here. Besides, you can come across lot of creative structures here which are product of abrupt environmental changes.
- Snowdonia National Park: It is an ideal terrain to enjoy walk on mountains that pierce into the clouds. If you want to do adventurous activities such as pony trekking, cycling and riding then you can always keep this destination as a first priority in the UK. Besides, here you can also enjoy Snowdon Moutain Railway that takes you through creative shaped valleys.
- Stonehenge: This extraordinary monument has a history that dates back to more than 4000 years. It is located only 7 miles from Salisbury and it takes you only couple of hours to reach here from London. It is a great site to view sunrise and this is the key reason why tourists gather here in such a big number.
- Liverpool: Being recognized as a UNESCO maritime city, it is an ideal destination to visit during your UK tour. If you want to know everything about distinctive architecture of the UK then don’t miss Prince Albert Statue. If you love music and want to participate in local dance activity then you will have lot of options in Liverpool.
There are several reasons that will force you to add United Kingdom in your tour to Europe. During festive season, it acts as a perfect cultural hotspot that attracts thousands of tourists from all corners of the world. The more time you spend in the UK, the more you fall in love with its beauty.