Best Places to Visit in Philippines
Philippines is popular for its abundance of islands that will not only make your trip over exciting but it will offer a mind-boggling experience to you. Whether you are a nature lover or a party guy, you will enjoy every single moment of stay at Philippines. If you are making a list of places to visit in such a fabulous country then here are few destinations you should keep on priority:
Key Highlights of Philippines
- Huma Island: If you want to take a break from hustle-bustle of city life then Huma Island is considered as most preferred destination . It is kind of place that will take you extremely close to the nature. Here you can spot some high class facilities along with lush amenities to make your stay memorable. If you are food lover then you will love exploring few of the restaurants that offer mouth watering cuisine here.
- Moalboal: No matter what your age is you will definitely find some or other thing at Moalboal that will interest you. It is recognized as a most preferred backpacker’s location that provides opportunity to perform water sports activities such as snorkeling. You can explore several kinds of coral reefs and discover amazing marine life in the crystal clear sea waters.
- Cebu City: If you want to taste the real history and culture of Philippines then it’s worth visiting Cebu city. Here you can discover several historical monuments such as Fort San Pedro, Casa Gorordo and Magellan’s Cross. While been here you can spot plethora of shopping malls and restaurants that will keep you busy throughout a day.
- Manila: On the virtue of its diverse offerings,it is considered as a heart & soul of Philippines. During your tour, you can spot several skyscrapers trying to compete with each other. This capital city is also packed with lot of hotels, malls, parks and restaurants that separates it from other locations in country.
- Manjuyod Sandbar: The scintillating white sand, pristine waters and captivating sandbar makes it one of the preferred destinations to visit in Philippines. Here you can spot several cottages that appear like floating on blue waters thereby adding real spice to their beauty. Moreover, you can also discover several whale sharks and dolphins in the vicinity that you can consider capturing in your camera.
- Bohol: It is recognized as a land of Chocolate Hills that develop outstanding formation which look like a chocolate mounds. If you want to explore typical flora and fauna of Philippines then simply stroll through the dense jungles of Bohol. Moreover, the rivers here offer amazing opportunity to do water sports activities such as kayaking.
There are several things that separate Philippines from other countries in SouthEast Asia. No wonder why tourists prefer to keep it on priority list of most recommended places to visit in the world. It can summarize entire Asia continent and you will get a perfect glimpse of world tourism at this compact travel destination which is blessed with several natural offerings.